About Air Austral
About Air Austral Cargo
An optimized network for your shipments to the Indian Ocean, France and Oceania.
AIR AUSTRAL Cargo : choose a specialist for your next shipment
A modern fleet for your shipments on the following routes :
- France <-> Indian Ocean,
- Regional network : Indian ocean
Our cargo service is pleased to welcome you : how can we help you for your next shipment? We can design customised solutions. We also work with cargo forwarders : in France, Reunion,...
Air Austral Cargo in Reunion Island
Aérogare Fret de Gillot - 97438 Sainte-Marie.
Phone number : +262 262 48 82 68 - Fax : 0262 48 18 70
e-mail : cargo(at)air-austral.com
Opening hours - monday to friday :
08:00 am - 11:30am
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Enjoy Air Austral services for sending parcels, personal items, goods...
For your next shipment, choose a fitted solution to your needs and benefit from attractive rates.
Air Austral operates daily flights on Paris <> Reunion Island route, with modern Boeing 777.
Well-known as a leader company on the Indian ocean area, benefit from the Air Austral network for your shipments to : Mauritius, Madagascar, Mayotte, South Africa, the Comoros…
Students : would like to send more personal items?
Professional : your goods have to be delivered as soon as possible ?
Our cargo service would be pleased to welcome you in order to answer your needs:
- Personal items,
- Or any other type of item…
Sending goods is simple and swift
Our Boeing 777-300 ER et 777-200 LR, can transport up to 18-20 tons of freight on the route Paris-Reunion. These equipments suit perfectly for shipping and receiving your merchandise. Air Austral fleet is at your service to carry all your goods safely.
Make sure that your items are well-wrapped then come meet us on site.
Air Austral Cargo in Paris
AIR AUSTRAL /BAT 3200 FRET 5
10, Rue du pavé
BP 10269 Tremblay-en-France
95704 Roissy CDG Cedex
Phone number : 01 48 16 77 30
Fax. 01 74 25 25 70
Dangerous goods, defined by applicable IATA rules, are not allowed to transport on Air Austral :
- Infected and poisonous animals
- Corrosive substances: mixture of hydrochloric acid and nitric acid (ONU 1798)
- Oxidizing Substances: fertilizer with ammonium nitrate (ONU 2072)
- Substances that on contact with water emit inflammable gasses: hydroreactive and inflammable solid, N.S.A. (ONU 3132) and hydroreactive solid, selfheating N.S.A. (ONU 3135)
- Radioactive substances (class7) : parcel of category 2 and 3 are accepted with previous approval of the operator. The approval to be requested at least 10 days at Air Austral Cargo before date of forwarding.