Tips and advice to properly prepare your carry-on baggage.
Carry-on baggage : solid or fexlible bag (sport bag for example) solid or fexlible bag (sport bag for example) which is not checked in hold.
The maximum free hand-baggage allowanceplus your personal item is : 10 kg
Cartons and boxes are not considered as "baggage".
You can travel with:
- only one carry-on baggage which fits the follwing requirements :
- length max. : 55cm
- height max. : 45cm
- width max. : 20cm
- one personal item : laptop-sized bag, handbag or briefcase...
- label your bag outside and inside with your : full name and surname, cell number, plus your address at destination, email;
- Check in as many items as possible in your checked-baggage and keep in your hand-baggage only what you absolutely need for your comfort during the flight;
- Pack in your hand-baggage the valuable items, important documents, jewels and money : travel documents, keys, cameras,...;
- Keep medication and medication orders;
- Do not take under your responsability any baggage of unknown person.