Our partner : Ogone, leader in Europe for online secure payment system provider.
FAQ "payment" : access to FAQ
Our partner Ogone for secure payment system, the leader in Europe
Air Austral uses the secure payment system Ogone the market leader for internet transactions in Europe.
Ogone Payment Services offers a secure, reliable and professional payment solution.
All your card details are entered directly into the Ogone secure payment system and are never transferred onto Air Austral system network. Your credit card transactions are secured thanks to the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your credit card information.
Moreover, Ogone is certified by American Express (TDC), MasterCard and Visa (PCI DSS) : a guarantee of compliance of demanding standards of security.
Modes of payment accepted on www.air-austral.com
- American Express
Advices before booking online
- Think about increasing your daily overdraft limit : contact your bank advisor;
- Check that there are sufficient funds in your account;
- Holders of Visa/Mastercard cards : check the modalities of 3D-Secure authentification with your credit card issuer (your bank for example). An user-ID could be asked by your bank at the moment of booking.
Secure payment - FAQ
Your authorization request can be declined for the following reasons :
- Air Austral does not accept your credit card on wwwair-austral.com;
- You card is no more valid;
- On your account, the available funds are insufficient ;
- Credit card data entered are not correct : credit card number or CVV code;
- You've reached the maximum amount authorized per week on your credit card : contact your credit card issuer to know more about this amount limit.
It is possible to book a flight for someone else on www.air-austral.com.
To avoid any risks of fraud, Air Austral scan all online transactions
The credit card used for payment must be presented at the moment of check-in to Air Austral agents.
All Credit Card transactions are scanned by Air Austral. Air Austral reserves the right to request, by any mean, the following documents :
- readable copy of the credit card (front only) used for payment of the booking. In case the credit card holder is not part of the traveling party, the control is systematic.
- readable copy of identity card/passport : holder and passenger
In case the above documents are not produced, Air Austral reserves the right to:
- cancel tickets bought with the credit card used for payment
- deny boarding to the passenger.
Time limit for receipt : within the 24h following the mailing date.
- Step 5 "Purchase" of the booking process : after receiving a summary statement of his order, and agreeing this information, the customer confirms that he wants to proceed to the payment procedure,
- He is redirected, in a transparent manner, to Ogone's secure payment portal , where he selects his credit card and fill compulsory fields (credit card number, CVV code...),
- An authorization request is sent to the credit card issuer : for an authorization to be successful, the credit card needs to be valid and the available amount on the card sufficient
- Once authorized, the monetary amount is reserved,
- Air-austral.com automatically proceeds to tickets issuing : you receive your e-tickets by email,
- At the same time, Air Austral requests the payment to your credit card issuer.
Then, you will receive from :
- Ogone : a confirmation of your transaction by email
- Air Austral :
- confirmation of your booking
- your e-ticket(s)
Please fill carefully the "email" field : check its spelling before confirming the request.
You did not receive any confirmation? Feel free to contact Air Austral to check your booking status : Ogone is not authorized to provide such information to Air Austral customers.
You've just booked your flight on www.air-austral.com
After the payment step, you are neither redirected to a confirmation page nor receive a confirmation of booking by email? Our Air Austral agents would be pleased to help you. Feel free to contact us :
From abroad : +33 825 013 012