Where we fly
Fly to Mozambique with Air Austral
Landscapes of postcard with long white sand beaches and islands with a unique character, a smiling and welcoming population...are so many elements which will tempt you to discover Mozambique.
Fly to your new destination Air Austral and EWA AIR
Enjoy Air Austral daily flights to Dzaoudzi (Mayotte) to discover the EWA AIR network, subsidiary of the company Air Austral.
Thanks to EWA AIR, fly to Mozambique and:
Mozambique, a hidden treasure
Former Portuguese colony and not very known for tourists, Mozambique borders on the Indian Ocean, and is often praised for its long beaches, with white sand, shaded by coconut palms and also its numerous landscapes of postcard.
- Size territory :801 590 sq km
- Capital : Maputo
- Currency: Metical (MZN)
- Language(s) : Portuguese
- Local time : UTC/GMT* +2
- Climate : subtropical
Pemba, and its landscapes of postcard
Located in the bay, Pemba is the ideal destination for the discovery of Mozambique . The city is known for its colonial portuguese architecture and is very appreciated by the amateurs of scuba diving thanks to the coral reefs located near the coast. Pemba has always been able to keep intact its natural beauty and its places without pollution thanks to its isolation from big commercial ways.
Go and See:
- Wimbe beach, one of the most beautiful of Mozambique
- Nacole Baobab : discover more than 40 species of baobab
- Cariaco market, one of the traditional markets - more known as "messes"
- The archipelago of Quirimbas, ideal for idleness and any nautical activity in particular the divers curious to observe a rare marine wildlife evolving in crystalline waters
Rent a car in Mozambique
- * UTC/GMT: universal time
- Tourism in Mozambique: Mozambique tourism official website