Where we fly
France - Rail stations
Air Austral and TGVAIR offer you a unique opportunity to travel from / to french provincial towns : « air- train TGV » combined ticket.
In Paris CDG, the rail station and the Air Austral counter are located in the same terminal: CDG2. So you can easily connect.
- Rail station CDG 2 > Air Austral check-in area = 10 minutes walking
- "Baggage claim"> Rail station CDG 2 = 10 minutes walking
Your trip air + train
Unaccompanied minors under 12 years old cannot benefit from the service TGVAIR: no accompaniment is proposed by Air Austral on the "air/train" journeys.
Air-train routes are eligible to electronic ticket.
- You will receive your e ticket with all information about your flights (itinerary, confirmation of payment, schedules, baggage allowance...).
- You are travelling from a rail station: we invite you to go to the TGVAIR desk, give to the agent a copy of your e-ticket and show your identity document. Then, you will receive the train ticket. At your arrival in Paris CDG 2A, just go to Air Austral check-in desks.
- You are travelling from Reunion : your luggage will be checked only to Paris CDG. At your arrival, you must take your luggage and go to the rail station : CDG 2C. Then, go to the "TGVAIR desk" : give to the agent a copy of your ticket. In exchange, you will receive your train ticket.
More information on our partner website : www.tgv.com