Where we fly
Reunion island, you next destination
Come and discover the Metis island... Real heaven on Earth, Reunion Island is a unique place with multiple facets. Be seduced by its beaches and its volcanoes.
In Reunion Island, Air Austral operates flights from / to:
Discover our cabins
Your flight to Reunion Island with Air Austral : travel guide
You can use our timetable to see when Air Austral operates flights to Saint-Denis and Saint-Pierre .
Book your flight to Reunion Island
On the left side, the booking form allows you to consult availability and fares in real time.
In "special offers", you can also consult our best fares to Reunion Island.
Our classes of service on Indian Ocean flights to Reunion Island :
Our classes of service on long-haul flights to Reunion Island :
Here is some piece of information about formalities for your journey in Reunion Island.
Discover Reunion Island
- Territory size : 2512 sq km
- Capital : Saint-Denis
- Currency : euro
- Language : french
- Local time : UTC* + 4
This department of France, set in the Indian Ocean is a world of dramatic contrasts. With its highest peak towering 3000m above the Indian Ocean, Reunion is an island of many faces.
There are lagoons and golden sandy beaches, modern cities and hamlets lost in the vast inland amphitheaters. Lush forests abound and Piton de la Fournaise, one of the most active volcanoes in the world is set in a lunar landscape. Its grandiose landscape and its amazing micro-climates (one goes in ten minutes from dense tropical vegetation to alp-like pastures) makes the island a rarity of nature.
The natural diversity of the island is on par with that of its people. Originally from Europe and Africa, from Madagascar, Indian and China, they are now united through century-old intermarriages.
The cari (or curry), the main local dish, has probably as many origins as the person who is cooking it ! Reunion offers its visitors a unique experience, a melting pot of many continents on the soil of a small island set in the middle of the Indian Ocean .
Discover outstanding places split between white sand beaches and volcanic lands
Come and enjoy a very large number of landscapes and activities shared between sky, land and sea.
Go and See:
- La Plage de Boucan Canot : Have you ever wondered how it feels like to doze off with the sweet murmur of waves on a beach? Have a go at Boucan Canot.
- Cap Noir: Stood up above La Possesion from Dos d’âne village, this cliff will give you an amazing view on le cirque de Mafate.
- Le Piton des Neiges: Give a try to the climb of Le Piton des Neiges , the highest summit . The sun's awakening on the roof of Reunion island at the very morning is an absolute must see!!
- Plaine des Sables : Disorientation guaranteed.
- Sakifo Festival: Well-known all over the Indian Ocean, it gathers worldwide artists from Selah Sue to Disiz La Peste.
- Le Grand Raid: Famous long-distance trek through the island which gather runners from various nationalities.
- Le Grand Boucan: it's a carnival which takes place every year in Reunion Island. Organized during the southern winter, it is the event of the year not to be missed.
Rent a car in Reunion Island
* UTC/GMT: universal time
Tourism in Reunion Island: Reunion Island Tourism Board