Where we fly
Fly to Tanzania with Air Austral
Fly to Tanzania with Air Austral and discover a country of an astonishing beauty with its landscapes to cut the breath, mountains and volcanoes, big lakes, wild and free animals, baobabs...
Tanzania, your next destination with Air Austral
Enjoy Air Austral daily flights to Dzaoudzi (Mayotte) to discover the EWA AIR network, subsidiary of the company Air Austral.
Thanks to EWA AIR, fly to Tanzania and:
Tanzania, a place to discover with family and friends
Located in front of one of the most famous islands in the world (Zanzibar), Tanzania is known for its huge savannahs. Through its safaris and tourist attractions, go and discover this unparalleled destination and take advantage of an amazing journey at the heart of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Territory size : 945 087 sq km
- Capital : Dodoma
- Currency : tanzanian shiling
- Language(s) : Swahili, English
- Local Time: UTC/GMT* +3:00
- Climate : tropical
Dar Es Salaam, or the crossroads of the most beautiful landscapes of Indian Ocean
Economic center of Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam is the biggest city and the former capital of the country. It is the richest region and the densest population in the country.
Go and See:
- The Manyara, Mikumi and Arusha national parks: be seduced by the Tanzanian flora and fauna
- The Bagamoyo port and its former ruins
- Mbalamwezi beaches, spend a pleasant moment of relaxation by the water
- Flea markets of Kariakoo and Kivukoni for the shopping amateurs desirous of mingling with the local population
- The Natural history museum of Dar Es Salaam for culture enthusiasts wishing to discover the African cultural heritage of the country
Rent a car in Tanzania
- *UTC/GMT: universal time
- Tourism in Tanzania: Tanzania tourist board